PQI ® & UNITEK ® Pendrive
( USB flash memory drive, USB traveling disk)
is an ideal external data storage for mobile personnel to carry / transfer data.
Pendrive connects to the computer's USB port, with double data security protection;
it is very compact, and of stylish design, with capacity ranging from 64MB to
1GB, you can always find the best pendrive to suit your need.
PQI pendrive ( USB travelling disk)
64 MB Unitek pendrive only £19.98
128 MB Unitek pendrive only £28.98
Unitek USB pendrive
64 MB Unitek pendrive only £29.98
128 MB Unitek pendrive only £39.98
- Compact size: just size of a finger;
- Stylish silver looking;
- Solid state flash memory technology, anti-shock;
- Double data security protection: never worry
about loss your commercial secret any more!
- Plug & Play, no driver installation
- USB connection, work for both MAC &
- Hot inserting & swapping! No need to
turn of the computer to use this device;
- Bootable (need BIOS support).
- Hardware: IBM PC, Compatible PC, Notebook
or Macintosh with USB
- Operating System: Windows 98/ SE, Windows
ME, Windows 2000/XP, Mac OS 9.X/Mac OS X, Linux 2.4X .
- Drivers: Only Windows 98/SE needs the UNITEK
Flash Disk driver.
- Power Supply: No external power required
- Capacity: 64MB/128MB/256MB/512MB/1GB
- USB Host Interface: Universal Serial Bus
1.0/1.1 (USB 1.0/1.1)
- Data retention: Over 10 years
- Reading speed: * 950KB/S (depend on the
- Writing speed: * 700KB/S(depend on the computer
- Dimension * LxWxH: 80mm x 24mm x 9mm
- Weight 15g approximate
- EMI Compliance FCC (Class B), CE
Warranty / support
Pendrive carries 12 months warrant, return to
UK distributor website support: www.allcamer.co.uk/support.html